Monday, November 2, 2009

The Faithfulness of God

As the Bible says, "His mercies are new every morning."

I have been struck with how amazing God is. Even through difficult times, He is there, guiding and leading us. Though we may question His being there at all, He is working all things to His purpose, and we can put our faith in His plans and purpose.

I was counting my blessings today and it amazed me how much the blessings outweighed the difficulties. Family, friends, fun times, learning experiences, a special 'aha!' moment, simple things, music, pets, wise words... how is God speaking to you today?

Remember James 1:17- "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."

I pray that you will see God's hand on your life today.

1 comment: